Friday, July 8

 
Hey, I'm back! Spent a couple days with my grandma who is slowly recovering from an operation (well, she's ONLY 86 !) We had crappy weather, so no bike rides, and to think this is july !!

So the voting time for the Stitch Diva thing closes tonight. So far my choker got only 7.2% of the votes, which means 5th place. Not too bad, but no prize. Maybe some other time...

...Of course I didn't get as much knitting done as I hoped. But I still nearly finished another choker. (lots of frogging/reknitting though..) I really have to get moving, I should set myself deadlines.. ;-)
Well see you a bit later guys, I really need a shower badly!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contrat Creative Commons
The creations displayed here are protected by a Creative Commons License.