Wednesday, July 27

 

More new yarn...!

Woohoo, I got Yahaira's package this morning, so that's more yarn that I can use for future designs or projects ! (lovely lichen color Mission falls cotton+ camel GGH "Aspen")
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... plus look at the AWESOME suprise she added: 600yds of the most beautiful bamboo, especially hand dyed by her for "chez Plum". Isn't this the sweetest thing ?
And here's a closeup so you can see why I'm in love :
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThanks again Yahaira !!


I also just got back from my little crafty shoppipng, got some beads and basic jewelery stuff (would like to try some stitch markers), fabric for my swap partner, ... and what do you think I got that I couldn't resist..? Knitting stuff ?
Nope.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This "moiré" fabric (have no idea what you'd call that) that I'm dreaming of either turning into a skirt, or little totes.. Plum + Lime = Yum !!! (again)
Hum, only thing is... that means I'll have to get my sewing machine out? I just have no patience for sewing.

Comments:
this is so weird (in a funny way)...i was just looking at that bamboo yarn on yahaira's blog yesterday...and now it's on YOURS! the blogosphere is getting smaller and smaller...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contrat Creative Commons
The creations displayed here are protected by a Creative Commons License.