Monday, October 10

 
.. not much to add, first class last week was very exciting.. but I've got a feeling I'll need to do a LOT of personal reading to catch up on the others. But that's cool.

For now, I'm trying to knit as much as possible on the tote. In between this week-end and this afternoon (while prune was in daycare !) I got about... 60 % done ? Of course, there was some frogging-reknitting involved to get to the right size. How come you can only really see it's too high AFTER you've added the garter stitch rows and started on the seed stitch..?

But now that I saw how I like the turquoise one, I'm pretty excited to see the result, so I'm hoping to have it finished soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contrat Creative Commons
The creations displayed here are protected by a Creative Commons License.