Thursday, July 6

 

Lacanau !!!

My pattern in the summer Knitty is finally out !!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope if anybody ever tries making a pair they'll send me pics ! ...& I'm actually glad it's out: didn't know what I'd blog about this week .. ;-)

We've had a bit of a heat wave here so I came over to my parent's place for a few days with the girls. And although I did knit and crochet a bit, there's not much I could show: the little skirt for Prune I had to rip entirely because I ended up not having enough yarn for the shape I was going for. And my other project is a nursery wall-organiser. Only a plain rectangle in progress so far, not so exciting...!

I also want to start on a little crochet toy thingie for my cousin's new baby (yes, it IS baby time big time these days !). Should be fun, and I have this plan of a collection of 2 or 3 of them for a new pattern... Stay tuned !

Comments:
I saw your pattern yesterday and as soon as i finish i promise i'll send pics
 
They are gorgeous! I really want to make a pair :) I'll let you know if or when I do.
 
They are cute and i want to make them! However I only have 3 partial balls of Plassard Bourette left (if only this came out last week...). Did you use the entire of both skeins? I'm hoping I will have enough. Thanks!
 
Congrats Sylv! Very cool sandals, great design and love the gold and brown together.
 
I just made a pair. I loved the pattern. It's so different from anything I've done and it's very cleverly constructed.

http://www.pbase.com/rajons/k2006

http://handavinnublogg.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contrat Creative Commons
The creations displayed here are protected by a Creative Commons License.