Thursday, July 13

 

Why I love my hooks !

The skirt was REALLY too short. The top was slightly too wide and kept on rolling. Prune wouldn't keep it on. All this for nothing..?
So I took my hooks, leftovers of Cotonina in an close-enough light blue... added a sc few rows around the waist with eyelets for an i-cord belt (but turns out she doesn't even need it) and one row of sc around the bottom of the skirt. Now it's the perfect size, stays around her waist and flares exactly how it should. (You can kinda see the mods on the first pic. )
Yipee for crochet !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It's really cute now... and she even seems to like it !


I just received this cute package in the mail from Marsha : 2 sk and a bit of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino swapped for some of my stitchmarkers...
I love swaps !! :-D Thanks again Marsha !!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Also ... some Lacanau sandals across the web already !!! :-D And Sunflowerfairy finished her shrug !

Comments:
Thank you so much for the pattern! It's very well written with clear and nice pic's. Luckily I have some Licorne left, so when its finished I will let you know!
Groeten uit Nederland
 
The skirt came out beautifully! And Prune is such a little supermodel.
 
Hello Sylvie,
oh wow. I just recognized, you are the designer of this shoes ;-).
Sure you can take the picture for your gallery.
I would be very proud. ;-)
I´ve seen your shoes first on knitty.com and then here (Blog in Swizzerland). She was very fast..
Greetings
illy
I´m thinking about writing my blog bilingual ;-), hope you can understand my english.
 
Hi,
me again. I forgot something ;-):
Congratulation for your new family member!!
Greetings
illy
 
oh dis donc ca pousse les cheveux !! Petite Prune est adorable dans sa zupette.

on a annoncé il y a 2 jours a la miss qu'elle allait etre grande soeur - elle n'arrete pas de parler du bebe ;o)

bisous aux pupuces.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contrat Creative Commons
The creations displayed here are protected by a Creative Commons License.