Sunday, December 11

 

Little indulgence

Just bought 2 patterns I've been drooling over for ever, Kate Gilbert's Elisabeth and Annie Modesitt's silk corset. Yum !! The corset I might not make for myself, but it's just too beautiful for words. And I'm just in love with the elisabethan collar. I have to figure out which yarn to use. So many projects.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

..And have to go back to my needles, am nearly done with the blueish lacy scarf, it only needs a couple last rows, finishing and a good block. If only I could find that pouch where I've stored all my beads.

I've also started on another Fancy scarf, this time with an angora-ish yarn. Got 3 "boobles" done already tonight while semi-watching "wyatt Earp". Good news from the first one btw, looks like it might sell. And sally the owner even said if I make more they'd love to carry them.. :-D

Comments:
Great patterns! And yay!! for selling scarves.
 
That corset top is on my must have list! I've been eyeing and lusting for a while now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contrat Creative Commons
The creations displayed here are protected by a Creative Commons License.